Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello week 11 :)

The baby at this time is a size of a large lime. It weights about 8 grams and measures from 1.75 to 2.4 inches. The baby is kicking but the mother cannot feel it yet. All vital organs are formed and, for the most part, function normally. From now on, they will grow in size and efficiency.



I find myself dreaming in colour every night. I dream of water all the time (I usually do anyway but now there is more colour!) Last night I was dreaming of a beautiful turquoise lagoon, warm waters, lots of sunshine and feeling great. The night before I went horseback riding through he mountains up to a beautiful cabin where I stayed and admired nature. The horses were quite amazing, there were lots of them, I was riding one but the others were just keeping us company. They were so powerful, strong, brown and black, carrying me through the forest and the hills. I had wind in my hair and a feeling of freedom and adventure.


I find myself wanting to spend time meditating, contemplating life, listening to beautiful music and reading inspiring books. I am drawn to go within and that is where I find peace. I am drawn to peace. I am normally very busy planning what my next goal would be and then I am busy reaching for it. Its different now. I want to slow down, breathe, feel, surrender to love and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment