Sunday, August 9, 2009

~*Day 6 on the Raw Food Cleanse and 38 weeks pregnant~*

I feel amazing on the Raw Food cleanse and again I can't believe I didn't go on it earlier. I feel so energized, happy, light, and in touch with my emotions and my body. It gives me so much confidence and makes me feel so empowered. I am in touch with every single emotion I feel and every single thought that I have. I can hear my intuition-that inner voice so much lauder and clearer. Today I had: smoothie, fruit cup at Ikea and another smoothie, huge green salad, hummus with veggies, fruit bowl, tons of water and a cup of green tea. I also taught a Restorative Yoga class and it was great. It's my favourite class to teach right now as it doesn't require much energy and is very meditative. I am so grateful for being able to still teach yoga at 38 weeks pregnant. I just feel great! Having said that on Friday my girlfriend Roseanne and I went to see a movie "The Ugly Truth" and we ended up getting small popcorn and water. I thought that was the healthiest option and I did not end up feeling yucky after. The movie by the way was hillarious and we both laughed so much throughout the enitre time.

Being on the raw food cleanse made me feel much better than the week before. I find it amazing as my belly is not as heavy, braxton hicks not as intense, pressure in the pelvis not as crazy, and the little back pain I had is gone. I felt a bit of loosening in my SI joint, hip joints and pubic bone but not to the extend of being in agony. Just enough to notice it. I keep reminding myself that all these sensations are there for a reason-getting ready for the big day! And having a clear mind I can focus on the positive so much easier.

So today I celebrate being 38 weeks and honoring my baby and my body as they know when to go into labour. All I have to do is get out of the way and be patient. It's a piece of cake :) I'm just kidding actually. It's quite challenging to observe the emotions, which can be all over the place, and not react to them. I try to remember to see positive in every situation and love that Roseanne is a constant reminder of living according to that truth.

I am so lucky that my husband, my friends and my family are all so very supportive of me. My husband rubs my belly and talks to our baby girl. He tells her to come out so he can play with her! So sweet. My parents are kind and especially my mom is so excited and can't wait to baby sit, bless her. My friends tell me that if my water breaks while I teach or something all I have to tell them is to breathe and they will get me to where I need to be (in this case my house). It's good to know people are there for you no matter what. We are all excited and all waiting for this new little being to come and join us here on this side :)

This is a picture of me trying to stay positive and smile through the waiting game. It won't be long from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment