Friday, March 6, 2009

My baby at 16 weeks


This is my baby at 16 weeks. Yes its only one. No twins but I am further along than we thought I was. Good news. Means baby will be here sooner than later. I thought I was 3 and 1/2 months but I am 4 months. My new due date is August 23rd. I keep on having a feeling the baby will come before that. My guess is August 20th or 21st.
The ultrasound was a lot of fun. Just seeing the baby move around was cool. It looks so squished in there but so cute and perfect. It was another special moment for me and my husband. We were both smiling and feeling so proud. Its amazing to be pregnant with this little soul. I absolutely love being pregnant. My second trimester is great. I have so much more energy and feel happy all the time. I am on cloud 9 just feeling very feminine and sexy. This is what feminine really feels like. I could do this another two or three times but I haven't been thorough it all yet so perhaps I should wait another year to say that! My husband and I both agreed that hearing the baby's heart beat was more real, special and moving to us. Seeing the baby on the monitor is weird because you are looking outside of you on the screen. When you hear the heart beat you look at the belly and you know that the baby is right there inside.

Prenatal Yoga

Started to teach one prenatal class per week. I have 20 beautiful pregnant ladies in my class. It is my favourite class by far right now. It is so much fun to connect with other mothers and share the love of yoga with them and their babies. Its time totally devoted to feeling your body, emotions, breath, any inner sensations and of course the baby. I place a lot of emphasis on feeling the baby and using visualization to send it love, healing light, peace, and any special messages. I always feel uplifted and connected to my baby. I really feel my baby being happy after prenatal yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment