Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thai Papaya Salad

If you haven't had one try it. It's so fresh, crispy, flavourful and deliscious. I have been obsessed with papaya salad ever since I got pregnant. This is one food I crave all the time and could eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love that its sweet, sour and hot. I love how great and happy it makes me feel. I love all the enzymes and vitamins in it..you can practically feel them as you eat it. It is quite easy to prepare although I get mine from my fav Thai place. If you want to make it at home here is the recipe:


1 1/2 tablespoons palm sugar

3/4 lime

2 cups green papaya, shredded

6 green beans

1 clove garlic

1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce

2 chili peppers

5 cherry tomatos

2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped

*Makes 2 servings*

No comments:

Post a Comment